* Preheat the oven to 210°.
* Place baking paper or a mat on top of the slices of smoked brisket
* Bake for about 15 minutes (they should be toasted and almost crispy)
* Allow to cool
* Boil 1.5 liters of salted water
* Add the thyme, 2 bay leaves and cook for 25 minutes from boiling
* Drain and let cool
* Peel and chop the shallots very finely
* In a salad bowl, mix the warm or cooled lentils, shallots, rapeseed oil, wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix and adjust seasoning if necessary.
* Prepare the plates by spreading out the lentils and then placing a slice of bacon on top
* 15 minutes before serving, boil 1 liter of water
* Break each egg into a ramekin
* Add the spirit vinegar and swirl with a spoon, then gently pour in each egg.
* Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes
* Drain and place one egg on each plate